THE ONLY LOGICAL SCREENING SYSTEM YOU SHOULD CONSIDER
Generally lasts 4 to 6 times longer than conventional wire mesh or AR plates.
Reduces occurences of blinding and plugging. Therefore, screening efficiency is increased.
Enables customised designs based on current screening deck sizes and intended product sizes.
Due to the natural properties of rubber, the impact of falling feed material is cushioned. Therefore wear and tear to the vibrating screen's side plates and bearings are reduced. Resulting in less maintenance down-time.
No modifications required when switching from current wire meshes or AR plates. The transition to ADplus Rubber Screen System is seamless.
Benefits of the ADplus Rubber Screening System
- Made from highly resilient rubber compound.
- Exceptionally resistant to excessive impact stresses commonly associated with primary or secondary screening
- Suitable for material feed sizes of 60mm and above.
ADPlus Heavy Duty Rubber Panel
The competitor's polyurethane panel (top of photo) is fully plugged with rocks. But the ADplus Heavy Duty Drubber Panel (bottom of photo) displays no plugging at all!
- Made from premium grade abrasion resistant rubber compound.
- With integral sysnthetic cord reinforcement for tensioning.
- Suitable for product sizes between 5mm to 60mm.
ADplus Cross Tensioned Rubber Mesh
Again, the competitor's polyurethane panel (top of photo) is fully plugged with rocks. But the ADplus Cross Tensioned Rubber Mesh (bottom of photo) is hardly hampered by plugging!